What is Breathwork?
Many friends have asked me to explain breathwork. The short answer is, it's a meditative practice, and it's a unique experience for each person and different every time. Breathwork is an umbrella term that encompasses many types of breathing. The term breathwork is a category, much like there are categories of food. The breathwork I practice has many names, including; circular breathing, transformational breathing, and active breathwork.
Some Benefits of Breathwork
Whatever name you give it, the results can be magical. This energy work can excavate and remove stuck emotional baggage from your body. I haven't found a practice as powerful as breathwork for self-healing. But, it's something you must experience to understand.
Here are five things that breathwork can do for you in practical terms:
- First, it alleviates anxiety by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system, reducing heart rate, and relaxes your muscles and mind.
- It puts you in the present moment and grounds you in your body, so you feel secure and safe.
- Aids digestion by increasing blood flow to your organs, speeding up your metabolism, and lowering blood sugar.
- Increases the oxygen capacity in your blood, improving your energy level.
- Signals the parasympathetic nervous system that it's time to calm down and aids in a good night's sleep.
I'm offering to guide you on this meditative journey where you'll be encouraged to clear old wounds and trauma from your body. I'll invite you to breathe deeply, moving your breath energetically and in a circular rhythm. The emotional release from this practice can be powerful and transformative. Rest assured that you're in control of the process. Nothing will come up that you aren't ready to handle. I will donate a percentage of the proceeds from these sessions to Chooselove.org. Choose Love has raised millions to support refugees and created a movement of people putting love into action worldwide. We can heal ourselves and help others at the same time! Join the movement!
90-Minute Guided Breathwork Session: $150.00